dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Roadmao

Wrt the action item assigned on today's call for profile editors to
contribute content to this document, its not clear to me what content is
appropriate for the section entitled 'Elements Inherited From Core / Other
Profiles'

At least for the Policy Wise Server profile, the content that would seem
appropriate for this section is already covered within the section called
'Outline of Profile'

Paul