dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Re: Authentication of Claimed Identity

Trevor, Juan Carlos,

One final thought before I shut up and accept including signatures.

If I would want to include a signature from the requester I am not sure that
this is the best place.  Including the request in a SOAP envelope provides
all that is needed already.  Just saying digital signature opens up in my
mind many questions of whether this signature is in an XML Signature, if so
why isn't it like any other input signature?  If not how can the data being
signed be identified and issues such as canonicalisation addressed?

Nick