dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Groups - OASIS DSS TC Conference call modified

Dear Frederick, Glen and others...
The only number I have got from Pieter is the one
appears in the web site.
I am not sure whether there is some US local number.

Certainly for some of the conferences provided
by a US conf call system there are
not European numbers....but I will ask Pieter...

Pieter, is there any possibility to facilitate some
US local number?

Juan Carlos.