dss message

Subject: profiles roadmap

For the roadmap doc, we need each profile author to produce a few
paragraphs of the form:
  1) Overview
  2) Relationship to Other Profiles

Send text to me.  Keep it brief - ideally a paragraph for each, < 300 words
total.  Feel free to copy-and-paste (and perhaps abridge) from your profile
documents.  If you don't send text that's what I'll do.

The purpose of this doc is to introduce people to DSS, whet their appetite,
and direct them to the most suitable profiles, so text should be high-level
and not too technical.

Trevor

(p.s. due to the late notice on my part, this doc won't be done by next
meeting.  My apologies).