dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] profiles roadmap

Title: RE: [dss] profiles roadmap

Hi Trevor, may I suggest the use of the "primer" instead of "roadmap". Roadmap tends to mean future versions of stuff (i.e. products) as opposed to an overview of how all things hang together.

Cheers

Pieter

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor Perrin [mailto:trevp@trevp.net]
Sent: 26 November 2004 06:07
To: dss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dss] profiles roadmap

For the roadmap doc, we need each profile author to produce a few
paragraphs of the form:
  1) Overview
  2) Relationship to Other Profiles

Send text to me.  Keep it brief - ideally a paragraph for each, < 300 words
total.  Feel free to copy-and-paste (and perhaps abridge) from your profile
documents.  If you don't send text that's what I'll do.

The purpose of this doc is to introduce people to DSS, whet their appetite,
and direct them to the most suitable profiles, so text should be high-level
and not too technical.

Trevor

(p.s. due to the late notice on my part, this doc won't be done by next
meeting.  My apologies).