dss message

Subject: Groups - Signature Gateway Profile wd03(oasis-dss-1[1].0-profiles-siggty-spec-wd-03.doc) uploaded

I submitted the Signature Gateway Profile initial working draft 03 to the
DSS document site.  Thanks to Burt Kaliski and John Linn of RSA Security.

Burt, John, and I would like to request a discussion concerning further
changes to the DSS core. In order to support the concepts described in
Section 4.1.1.4 of the Signature Gateway Profile, we stretched the DSS
syntax a bit farther than we would like.

 -- Dr Glenn Benson

The document named Signature Gateway Profile wd03
(oasis-dss-1[1].0-profiles-siggty-spec-wd-03.doc) has been submitted by Dr
Glenn Benson to the OASIS Digital Signature Services (DSS) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
The Signature Gateway Profile describes a gateway.  The ingress of the
gateway accepts one kind of signature technology; and the egress outputs a
different kind of signature technology.  The ingress and egress may use
different credentials; and the logistic structure for credential
distribution between the ingress and egress may also differ.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/10430/oasis-dss-1%5B1%5D.0-profiles-siggty-spec-wd-03.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/document.php?document_id=10430