dss message

Subject: Interop phase 2: Test cases downloaded

Dear all,

We have generated a number of test cases for the
second phase of the interop.
Some issues still remain:

1. We do not provide yet intermediate details
on digest results, canonicalization results, etc:
only final results in the form of the <dss:SignResponse>
including the generated signature. We expect to do it
in the next days.

2. We do not know how to delete the attachements uploaded
during the first interop. Andreas, could you please tell
us how to do that?. Please read carefully the remark on what test cases
are the ones for this second phase.

3. All the test cases generated do not include the
<dss:KeySelector> element...The signatures generated
include the certificate to be used for verification of the
signature.

Should you have any further question, please send an email
to me and Sergi Cabre, who is in charge now of the interop issues.

Regards

Juan Carlos.