dss message

Subject: Latest Core Draft

Hi Folks,

   As it pertains to my action item I like the content that has been
inserted in Section 5 for timestamp verification. My only comment is that I
think it is misplaced in section 5 and should be in section 4. Here is how I
would re-organize:

4.3 Basic Processing XML Signature Verification

4.4 Basic Processing CMS Signature Verification

4.4 Basic Processing CMS Timestamp Verification (place what is in 5.1.3.1
here)

4.5 Basic Processing XML Timestamp Verification (place what is in 5.1.3.2
here)

4.6 Results Codes

4.7 Optional Inputs and Outputs

The other action item I had was respect to the re-organization of 5.1.1 This
was due to the fact that it only represents XML Timestamp Tokens. I think
this is OK since there is no "Elements" per se associated with CMS Timestamp
Tokens. Perhaps a quick explanatory note would suffice. I will volunteer
for that note.

Cheers,
Ed