dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Issue on verification for InlineXML

EscapedXML is not really "something we invented".

Changing < to &lt;
and      > to &gt;
and      "\n" to <br>

has been around for years and causes the DSS processor (while parsing
request input) to look at the EscapedXML element content as pure
content at a leaf node level while also preserving PIs and comments.
Quite simple and effective.

Ed