dss message

Subject: Action Item 06-06-12-01

>06-06-12-01: [Tommy] Forward to the DSS list, a comment on the Asynch profile previously
>made directly to Andreas.

The comment I made on the most recent version of the asynchronous profile document was that the area surrounding the <ResultMinor>
urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:profiles:asynchronousprocessing:resultminor :asynchronousOnly is currently present only in section 4 (Signing Protocol) whereas it also applies to section 5 (Verifying Protocol).  I.e. the text on lines 188 - 192 should also be present somewhere around line 238; unless the text is pulled up to a more general section.

Regards,
Tommy