dss message

Subject: Minor updates to Core W43

Stefan,

On a brief review I note the following editorial updates to the DSS Core
WD43 which I suggest are incorporated in the next working draft:

1) Front Page

Email addresses are needed for the editor / contributors

2) Line 1052

Replace " The following subsections specify the use of RFC 3161 timestamps
with CMS signatures and the use of XML Timestamps or RFC 3161 timestamps for
both scenarios." With:

With "The following subsections specify the use of RFC 3161 timestamps with
CMS signatures and the use of XML Timestamps or RFC 3161 timestamps WITH XML
SIGNATURE.  THESE SUBSECTIONS ADDRESS both scenarios."

3) The changes in
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/email/archives/200606/msg00
014.html

(see comments tracking document lines 430-432)

Have yet to be added.

4) Line 1555, 1581, 1619 = 4.3.2.x heading

The form of these headings is not consistent.  Suggest

"Processing for [XML ! RFC 3161] timestamp tokens on [CMS ! XML Signatures]

Change "time-stamps tokens" to "timestamp tokens"