dss message

Subject: Editor of Code signing profiles

Andreas has very kindly agreed to take on the role of editing the abstract
Code Signing and the concrete J2ME code signing profiles taking over from
Pieter Kasselman.

I have suggested that he completes the editing of the profiles as acting
editor and we formalise his editorship at the next DSS TC meeting.

Nick

PS - the profiles are now nearly all ready and I hope to put them all up for
ballot in the next few days.