dss message

Subject: Interop tests

Dear all,

Item 10 of the agenda for the next conf call deals with the interop tests.

Below follows a list of items that we could discuss (please think of
other potentially interesting items that could be worth to discuss):

1. Duration of the interop. Initial proposal: 2 months (?)

2. Test environment. So far we have just uploaded requests and their
corresponding answers to the wiki. Is that still acceptable enough?

3. Sketch of a workplan with some milestones.

4. Revisiting test cases

others?....

Regards

Juan Carlos.