dss message

Subject: Action 06-09-18-02 and dealing with comments

Dear all,

Following the action referenced in the subject, I had a conversation
with Stefan. Below follows what we agreed then (please Stefan, correct
me if I missunderstood anything).

1. DSS members' coments: we agreed that members of the committee would
submit their comments to the internal dss list. Stefan would collect
these comments and generate and send once every two weeks an email to
the public comments list, so that they would be made publicly available.

2. Management of dispositions: we also agreed that in order not to stay
silent during the two months assigned for public comments raising, we
could provide some feedback on dispositions. That would be done by
generating a document collecting the dispositions agreed by the
committee, that would be accessible from the front page of our webserver
by anybody. This document would be updated once per month...

So far, the agreements reached with Stefan... During a conversation,
Nick and myself identified an issue that would also be worth to deal
with in the next conference call: we think that it would also be worth
to send to the email public comments list an email reporting any
disposition reached soon after this has been agreed, we would imply to
have two ways of managing dispositions: the document collecting all the
dispositions reached and being updated once per month, and the email to
the public list comment, reporting one (or more than one, it would
depend) disposition inmediately after it has been agreed. I propose to
deal with this proposal during the next conference call.

Regards

Juan Carlos.