dss message

Subject: Schema wd47

Steffan,

Sergi Cabre, a colleague of mine has told me that there is no pressence
in the schema file of the VerifyResponse element definition and this
makes the tools verifying the xml file against the schema fail.

In addition to that, looking at the text of 4.2, it says:

"The <VerifyResponse> inherits from <Response>. This element defines no
additional attributes and elements ".

I understand that <Response> is defined as an element, and my
understanding is that derivations may be only made of types not of
elements, so if still possible I propose a minor editorial change
followed by the corresponding schema definition so that the text reads:

"The <VerifyResponse> inherits from <ResponseBaseType>. This element
defines no additional attributes and elements.
<xs:element name="VerifyResponse" type="VerifyResponseBaseType">"

As for the .xsd file it is needed to add the declaration of
<VerifyResponse>.

Could somebody (Konrad, others?) confirm whether I am right or wrong?

Regards

Juan Carlos.