dss message

Subject: Successful DSS usage at CATCert

Title: Successful DSS usage at CATCert

Good afternon,

I hereby certify that CATCert is successfully using the DSS - Digital Signature Service - specification consistent with the requirements of the OASIS Technical Committee Process.

CATCert is a public governmental body owned by the regional government of Catalonia and the Catalan municipalities associacion Localret.

CATCert provides a digital signature creation and validation service using the DSS specification, augmented with several enhancements. Our customers include the principal Public Administrations in Catalonia, in support of real production e-services.

Best regards,

Ignacio Alamillo

Assessment and Research Director
Agčncia Catalana de Certificació