dss message

Subject: Use statement for DSS at ARX

Hello all,

I would like to formally announce that the DSS Core Protocol as defined
by the latest committee draft has been successfully implemented and used
by ARX.

We implemented DSS to provide a Web Services interface to our CoSign
digital signature appliance.
The implementation is currently being used by CoSign customers.

Thanks,

- Uri

Uri Resnitzky
Chief Scientist