dss message

Subject: Affirm DSS v1.0 as OASIS Standard

Congratulations, the ballot has passed! I will prepare a message to members to go out sometime today.

There's still a couple of things I need from the TC before it shuts down:
- a copy of the newly-minted DSS v1.0 OASIS Standard in all of its various forms (doc/odt, xhtml, pdf)
(update all cover pages/running footers/etc to note the approval date of 11 April 2007 and the stage as OASIS Standard)

- a few sentences to include in the completion notice that will be sent next month (or if the TC votes to close sooner than the 15 May deadline).

I'd like to have the spec docs before the press release goes out; the other can wait until we're ready to shut down.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/