dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - DSS Profiles TC proposal (DSS-Profiles-TC-Proposal-last-call.txt) uploaded

It is a little puzzling to me how the RF on limited terms of the
profiles (assuming that such is the IPR mode of the DSSP TC) and the
RAND of the core spec will interact and play out. At best, I think that
the value add of a profile will be RF but the core will be RAND, but
even this is unclear. Can OASIS staff help out here?