ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] I will not be available for a call on Sept. 5th

Hi Kathryn,

Because I want to move that we have a ballot, it would be preferable if
we did so when you chaired the group so that at least our business is
conducted in accordance with the TC process rules of order. (I know we
mostly have technical and coordination discussions where most procedural
niceties are
not so important.)

So I think we should postpone the meeting until Sept 19 when you are
back.

Unless there are objections, then I would like to cancel the Sept 4
meeting.

Thanks,

Dale Moberg
in ebCore TC Member role

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:18 PM
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org; Moberg Dale

Hi all,
I will be out of town, and out of phone range Aug 29th - Sept. 8th, so
will not be able to attend the meeting. Dale, the phone number is set up
(same as always, and is in the calendar notice on the ebCORE site as
well) if you would like to go ahead with a meeting with out me. Leader
code not necessary.

Talk to you all after Sept. 8th.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax