ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Agreement Formation Description Documents

Pim,

Looks good.

What we need to show also is that people can implement this with a VERY simple HTML or MS Word form or spreadsheet.

People feel intimidated by all the angle bracket stuff - and fail to realize this is enabling simple parameter driven configuration at the top level, pointing to templated profiles that hide all the complexity of the interchange formal exchange mechanics.

Perhaps one or two diagrams at the start of the document showing the conceptual implementation:

 HTML form

 $parameters

 policy components

 message profiles

 generator scripts

 completed CPA

would help in the visualization of this.

Thanks, DW