Subject: Collection of Terms in Use

Hi all-
As a follow on to the issue we closed on: definitions.
Selecting the terms to communicate our ideas is premature at this poiint. However collecting how terms are used by other parties interested in the work of this TC will be helpful down the road.
But we need to remember Dan's effort is a 'discovery' and 'storage' activity at this point.
We need to form our ideas and then communicate them. Selecting (and defining) specific words will be how we transmit our concepts to a wide (and diverse) audience. Using 'in use' terminology is a plus and a minus, which we will inevitably have to deal with.
Being fore armed with knowledge is a good thing.
Sally