Subject: Re: [ebsoa] ebSOA Meetings

I have modified the public meeting schedule.  Even though we have
decided to meet every two weeks, currently only the June 9 and 23rd
meetings are scheduled.  I have created an action item to discuss the
schedule on the June 9th meeting if a quorum is present.  Based on that
outcome, we can then post future meetings to the TC page on the dates
decided.

Duane

Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.