Subject: Tomorrows' conference call

Reminder:

We have a conference call at 8:00 AM PDT tomorrow, Wednesday July 14, 2004

Dial in is (877) 220 5439
Password: 123456

Matt has just uploaded an updated specification draft.  This one
incorporates the section 3 terminology and definition of architectural
patterns as an ADL and section 4.0 (my work item) defines a set of
normative patterns that will define SOA.  I apologize to Monica for not
yet parsing her comments on the list of normative patterns.

Agenda:

1.    Roll call
2.    person appointed to take notes
3.    approval of minutes of last meeting
4.    Update for Vancouver Meeting (Duane)
  a.    Work plan (comments, presentations?)
5. Story (Matt's suggestion)
  a. candidate stories to include?
  b. Where in spec?
6.    Work items Progress:
 a. New draft is uploaded (comments???)
 b. Normative Patterns (comments only received from Monica so far, Who
can do work on these?)
 c. Scope/audience discussion (Sally)
7. Action Items
Hamid will help Matt with item 8
David will take item 10, possibly with John Hardin
David will take item 9, and will recruit help from OASIS BPSS
Joe Chiusano
i.    Section to explain the differences of service orientation vs.
object orientation
ii.    What does security mean in SOA when perimeter security not longer
applies?  How do you secure the application?  Approaches using SAML, WS
Security, XKMS etc.
d.    John Yunker
i.    Levels of Participation in SOA,  Exposing data, Discovery,
Orchestration, Security
e.    Hamid
i.    Service Oriented Integration
f.    Dan Pattyn
i.    Choreography and Orchestration definitions and usage patterns
g.    David RR Webber
i.    Liaison with AIAG on the problems they face for SOA

6.    Further discussions as needed.
7.    Other.

Duane

--