Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Fall Meeting" has closed]

  Here are the results of our ballot for a fall meeting.  It looks like
the DC area has the best number of votes.   I will see if Abode can
facilitate a meeting in DC area about the same time as XML 2004.

Duane

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Fall Meeting" has closed
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:00:12 +0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: dnickull@adobe.com

OASIS Electronic Business Service Oriented Architecture TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Electronic Business Service Oriented Architecture TC has closed.  The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Fall Meeting"
Should we meet in Belgium Oct 3-6 or Washington, DC area Nov 15-19.  Dates are not exact but correspond with XML 2004 and the OASIS meeting.

- Belgium Oct 3-6
- Washington, DC Nov 15-19 (or thereabouts)
- Find another place/date

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
 - Belgium Oct 3-6 received 4 Votes
 - Washington, DC Nov 15-19 (or thereabouts) received 10 Votes
 - Find another place/date received 0 Votes

Detailed voting results for all closed ballots are available on the ebsoa eVote Archive at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebsoa/ballot_archive.php

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration

--