Subject: RE: [ebsoa] SOA Reference Model Charter

One thing that I would like to see be given more emphasis in this
proposed charter is potential interaction with other groups. The
proposed charter states:

"There have been other groups that have worked on specialized
architectures that use concepts of SOA in the past. We currently do not
see the requirements for establishing a liaison with those groups.
Liaisons may be decided by team consensus based on needs."

Could we perhaps do a bit better than that? For example, perhaps we can
have liaisons with TCs such as WS BPEL, WS-CAF, ebXML Registry (already
taken care of by proposed membership), UDDI, and perhaps others.
Otherwise, it looks like we're a standalone committee that has no
"integration points".

Happy Holidays!
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World