Subject: Re: JB Clark/Hardin 3/29/2005: Architecture Reference in ebXML TechnicalWhite Paper

Yes, I agree. I have copied the ebSOA TC on this email.
We have begun our editing of the Technical Architecture, and would like to work
jointly on the architecture / Core Components overview with ebXML JC.

I'll be on the call tomorrow AM, and will update the ebSOA group.

Best regards to all,
john

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
CIO - crossconnections.ws
313.279.1377 new *VONAGE* number
313.930.5323 cell
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962