Subject: editors sessions

Editors -

I am reviewing the slides at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12292/BCM-FERA-Presentation.ppt
and am making notes re: the structure of the new Tech Arch, and where we can fit
the concepts and the language from the FERA approach in as the over-arching
paradigm. Please review these slides also.

Shortly, we will have the advantage of Mr. Dan Pattyn's slides (no more than 10
tops) to show the alignment between BCM / ebSOA / FERA / BPSS for review over
the next few days with aim of having a slide deck next week. (Thanks Dan and
David for lining this up!)

We also need to ensure that we map the Tech Arch document to the ebXML JC white
paper sections, in order to give the execs and the engineers in an organization
the same concept names to speak against. This will be simple, consisting of
drawing a parallels by using the same section headings or identifying concept
language, where they fit. I have attached the whitepaper outline. Note that
there is an ebXML JC call today that is open to all. Notification was sent from
Monica Martin yesterday.

We also need to take into account the SOA-RM discussions, draft document
wd-soa-rm-04.pdf, and the draft document ebsoa-wd-047.doc from Duane's
leadership of ebSOA, to glean the important items from that. OASIS will look
silly if the SOA RM and the ebSOA don't map.

As always, comments are welcome.

John

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962