Subject: Beyond the basics

Just wanted to re-introduce the content that BCM produced on Linking and
Switching mechanisms.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5905/BCM.AppendixB.LinkingSwitching.2003-08-07.doc

If we look at the ebSOA / FERA work so far - there is obviously a
significant level of effort needed
to flesh out certain portions of this.  It's a team call whether we choose
to go the higher-level
approach to start with - of painting the broad-brush conceptual
implementation picture - rather
than drilling down to specifics of XML-based mechanisms.

As we get our hands around all that we have so far - I think this should be
self-evident - what
we have done, what we need to do immediately, and what can be deferred to a
subsequent
phase.

Thanks, DW