Subject: Semantion proposed contributions

    I am pleased to report that, after review and conferral regarding
Semantion's concerns, we were able to reach a common understanding about
the terms and nature of OASIS contributions.  OASIS senior staff
understands that Semantion's issues are resolved and that they are in a
position to proceed satisfactorily.   We expect and welcome Semantion's
contributions to the TC shortly, on the same terms that under our policies
apply to all member contributions.
     Regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org