Subject: latest copy of outline

We are now at a point where we have recieved all the FERA materials donation from the Semantion group, CPDA and Mr. George W. Brown from Intel. Thank you very much for this contribution. Mr. Brown has accepted the role of editing project manager.

I am recirculating the latest outline of the Technical Architecture v2.0, and requesting that the editors review it and begin to suggest edits. We will follow George's direction for editing process after nailing the outline.

Thanks to all
john hardin

TA_Outline_v2.0_29_july_2005.pdf