Subject: Revised Vision Statement

Hi all

I have consolidated the comments received with the objective of eliminating duplication of points, consolidating subject areas and making the paper shorter with the focus on the objectives of the TC and not including information that we can presume the reader will already have. But at the same time not including the scope and description to be included in the charter.

The vision statement will be on the agenda for Tues call

Sally

2776867198-VisionStatement_2.ebSOA_DiscussionDraft.doc