Subject: [FWD: Feedback to JCC on ISO TC215 e-Business study; Questionaire]

Team,

I just realized this is very appropo to ebSOA.

This is work that CEFACT and TC215 are looking to coordinate.

Having templates for ebXML use patterns that can then be readily adapted.

Providing the means to support and represent that - definately something we can potentially accomplish by subsetting the FERA contributed work - and providing the architecture level diagrams and components definition as a minimum.

This would be without having to deep dive into the specifics of the implementation layer details at all - since the individual ebXML spec's each provide those from implementers.

Just looking for some easily achievable goals for us in 2007!?!?

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)