Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] ebXML Business Processes XML instance document for execution?

I support the idea of BPSS instance being "executable" but I
think that there's a need for a 3rd configuration document,
besides BPSS and CPPA, that would link a BusinessTransaction
activity with some legacy system that would generate/consume
business documents (for instance a BPEL engine, as in David's
example).

I don't think that this is part of BPSS since is partner
specific, not necessarily public knowledge, but a BP can't
be configured to be executed by a BP engine without it -
unless it is a simple exchange of static documents.
Comments??

Regards,
Diego