Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] BPSS evolution

Charles Ames wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I am new to the TC, so please forgive my ignorance of protocol.  Is there a
>primer of some sort that I could read in order to get up to speed our
>agenda, goals, and procedures?  I look forward to working with you all and
>being a productive contributor.

mm1: Thanks, Charles. We hope to have all our team as productive
contributors.  I think this brings up whether we need a short summary
(1-2 pages) that introduces BPSS to our team (for newcomers and as a
refresher as well).  I will bring this up today in the call at 1 p.m.
PST (Monday, Tuesday in Asia). Thanks.