Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] BPSS evolution

Title: Message
I strongly agree with Dick here.  We need to stay GENERIC.

I do not want to see us specifically bound to CAF, ws-chor,
WSDL, REM, MEM, or whatever flavour is here next week!

I believe implementers are looking for a clean simple approach that is
business user friendly and does not require major amounts of
programming knowledge.

That is the legacy we have been passed.  BPSS can be expressed
in terms that business users readily grasp.

We need to continue to extend that model - so they can build
sophisticated exchange models easily.

Beyond that - the programmers will figure out how to tie that into
the specific lowlevel syntax - as my work with BPEL is showing.
And we can provide some reference renderings to help steer them.

All we need to ensure is that the key aspects of the flow control
are represented and available.  Things like the OAG Autotech scenarios
are extremely valuable in allowing us to understand how to model
realworld usage cases and make sure that BPSS can handle
the interchange control.

DW.