Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] ebXML Business Processes XML instance document forexecution?

Everyone,
Could everyone participating in this thread take on the challenge to get
together and compile a combined summary of what you have discussed
here.  JJ, given your comments and ideas today, I believe you could
input as well.

Topic: Business process execution and BPSS
Some potential boundaries:

    * Computable business process description between trading partners
    * Expressed in the BSI (although I see here there are some differing
      ideas about that)
    * Robust enough to provide an abstract definition of which an
      executable process could be generated

Thoughts?