Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] UN/CEFACT 1.1 BPSS XML Schema

Hi Jean-Jacques

Thanks for your clarification.

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 23:37, Jean-Jacques Dubray wrote:
> Sacha:
>
> Here are the BTA attributes coming fromt the schema that was submitted
> by the BPSS editorial team to M. Naujok on August 19 2003. I believe
> that the BTA definition is correct (subtype of BusinessActivity).

I think they (attributes of BusinessActivity type) are in the actual
BPSS 1.1 XML Schema file but not in the ebXML BPSS 1.1 pdf document as
XML Schema source.

If someone is looking for the BPSS 1.1 XML Schema File they probably
find the XML Schema file (including the BusinessActivity data type) and
dont have to get the XML Schema source from the BPSS 1.1 pdf document.

Kind regards.

Sacha