Subject: XSD schema for OASIS BPSS

Monica / Dale,

Where are we in planning to publish a draft schema?

I'd very much like to have a new schema available to the team
internally at least from Kavi - for testing and development purposes.

I think this will also help alot with issue diagnosis et al.

Thoughts on a plan?  Can we discuss this on today's call?

Thanks, DW