Subject: 11/24/2003: Possible Learning Schedule Sessions

Today, we briefly discussed having some sessions to assist our new
participants on ebXML BPSS. It appears 2-3 sessions would be a good start.

Here are some tentative dates, times and areas of interest that may be
beneficial (all sessions are assumed to be 1-hour):

   1. 1 December, 11 a.m. PST [1]
   2. 3, December, 9 or 11 a.m. PST
   3. 3 December, 11 a.m., 12 noon or 1 p.m. PST
   4. 4 December, 8 a.m. PST

I would suggest if we pick some times, we try to follow through for a
couple of weeks to give some consistency to the team (in learning and
timeframe).
For example, if the team prefers (1), we could have 2-3 sessions at that
time over a predetermined period [2].

Areas of interest:

    * Business collaborations: Binary and multi-party
    * Business transactions: Business transaction activity, and state
      management, transitions and conditions
    * Business signals

I would also like volunteers from the more seasoned BPSS implementors. I
won't name you but you know who you are! Thank you. COMMENTS PLEASE! :-)

[1] We will then have a 2-hour session: 1 hour for training, second hour
for TC business.
[2] Weekly or bi-weekly or at the frequency preferred by the team