Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] 2/2/2004: Evolving Versioning Requirements - Work Item 7 Addl

Here is a link to the RSD material: http://www.ebpml.org/rsd.htm  there
are some examples at http://www.ebpml.org/rsd/rsd_home.htm

I have added a folder to maintain the oasis.ebbp rsds
http://www.ebpml.org/rsd/oasis/rsd.htm

There is also a link on that page to start a discussion with all the
tags

Many thanks for those of you that have started tagging their emails.
Hopefully we can all benefit from it ! You can check the result.

Please add [RSD] to the mail subject so I can detect it and avoid adding
characters when you respond.

Any suggestions to improve the tags and the reports/stylesheets are
welcomed.

Typically a responder just have to add his initials to add to the
discussion:

JJ@
My point
@JJ

Point, Topic, Issue, Action elements can be added any where.

Please do not change a text area because the merge will not work propely
(content will be duplicated). For example:

JJ@
It is not ok to change that text
@JJ

A response can be added in two ways: