Subject: [ebxml-bp] Submission of a research paper introducing a new model for Multi-part

Title: [ebxml-bp] Submission of a research paper introducing a new model for Multi-part

JJ,

Great job, always appreciate your endless effort.

I have read thru your paper and came up with few question.  As far as i know, the collaboration activity in current version of the BPSS is used to perform a binary collaobraiton within another binary collaboration. but now that we no longer have binary collaboration (i understood it as binary collaboration element no longer exist in new schema, wrong?) and multipary collaboraiton is no longer defined as a synthesis of binary collaboration,  is there any use for the collaboration activity?  Is it still used for a nested BTA, then shouldn't there be change to Collaboration Activity?

kind regards

David Choi

All:
I would like to respectfully submit this document that I wrote in the
summer of 2002. It is a research paper (not a proposal as such)
introducing a new model for multi-party collaboration that could
potentially be used for ebBP 2.0
http://www.ebpml.org/ebpml.doc
Copyright Notice
In accordance with US and Worldwide copyright laws, the content of this
document is the property of the author(s).
Cheers,
Jean-Jacques