Subject: [ebBP] Yunker 2/12/2004: Potential High Tech Reqts [RSD]

Discussion|oasis.ebBP;
Topic|Industry requirements;
Point|High technology requirements;
mm1@
In the F2F, I was asked to communicate some potential technology
industry requirements. Those requirements for ebBP cited in meetings I
attended in late fall 2003 included:

    * Multiple parties
    * Need for packages
    * Sharing understood state
    * Peer-to-peer environment
    * Consideration for business transaction triggered by rules or
      constraints maintained by the individual parties (rules could be
      composed)
    * Consider if state could be derived from production rules (what we
      now are considering as well-formedness rules)
    * Keep backward compatibility with current BPSS.

@mm1

Point|Production rules;
mm1@
Food for thought in line with our existing WIs. I think we have these
covered except for rules. John, may I get some feedback from you on this
one as it may relate to WI 5 and/or 21. Thanks.
@mm1