Subject: Krukkert 2/12/2004: More Information [RSD]

Discussion|oasis.ebBP;
Topic|TTP Clock Start (WI 27);
Point|Boundaries;

mm1@
At our F2F 4-6 Feb 2004, we briefly discussed some questions from
openXchange regarding BP matching, namely:

Provide more specific definition for timeToPerform. Need to clarify
timeToPerform - synchronization between parties - clock start.
Specify clearly what happens if the "time to perform" is exceeded while
the activity is not finished. Are all actions rolled back and will the
execution continue (this way optional activities can be created), or
will the execution terminate [Krukkert, 27 Nov 2003].

Can you give us a bit more detail so we can in our planning accommodate
your question? Thanks, Dennis.

Note: Don't mind our syntax (routing mechanism for discussion items. Thanks.
@mm1