Subject: [ebBP] 2/12/2004: [RSD] WI 60-Exceptions Support

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI60-General Exception;
Topic|;
Point|Retry count and timing;

mm1@
When we discussed business signals in the F2F, we also started to
address retry count and how that affects the business activities. Here
is a brief part of a discussion that occurred in the previous version
editing. In addition, there were also discussions about the business
collaboration protocol. I've attached the initiating and receiving draft
.jpg for reference.  These are only working pictures and should not be
considered normative or an input, just a reference.

"Retry has to occur during the TTP (which prevails and has priority).
The TTP is the absolute deadline."

@mm1

GIF image

GIF image