Subject: FW: [ebxml-bp] [ebBP] 2/13/2004: [RSD] Late binding - WI 55 for v2.0

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI55-Late Binding;

Topic|;

Point|v2.0 expression proposal;

mm1@

Submitted to Keith Swenson who has had an email change from Keith

Swenson <KSwenson@fsw.fujitsu.com> to Keith Swenson

<KSwenson@us.fujitsu.com> or kswenson.nospam@fsw.fujitsu.com.

Anders and Lars, I encourage you to comment on this near-term approach

for an expression for timing only. We will continue to look at more

solid solutions for the longer-term related to late binding (for v3.0).

One question I have is if a complex expression(s) may be required.

Please comment on Keith's near-term proposal.

@mm1