Subject: Best practices for Web services versioning

Monica recommends this from developerWorks(TM):
As WSDL capabilities are integrated into our work, we may wish to consider what is going on in the marketplace. This also relates to new work item on versioning of artifacts, elements, fragments, etc.

Thanks.

Title: Best practices for Web services versioning

API versioning is a common problem in the design of any distributed system, and Web services are unfortunately no exception. In this article, Kyle Brown and Michael Ellis will outline the scope of the versioning difficulties facing Web services developers, provide some template solutions, and discuss architectures and best practices for addressing the problem.

Learn more:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-version/?ca=dnt-55

developerWorks
Need it? Get it.