Subject: [ebbp] ebBPSS-v2.0 Martins ProposalsSignals_Roles_Transaction_Patterns.xsd [RSD]

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI22-Business Transaction Support;
Topic|;
Point|Schema support;

mm1@
Actually associated with:
WI-22, Bus transaction support
WI-59, Business signals (Related to 60-62, 64-65)
WI-13-25-26, Roles and nesting

||http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/5626/ebBPSS-v2.0%20Martins%20Proposals%20Signals_Roles_Transaction_Patterns.xsd

Martin, see questions inline. Thank you for your excellent work and
contributions.

martin.me.roberts@bt.com wrote:

>The document ebBPSS-v2.0 Martins Proposals Signals_Roles_Transaction_Patterns.xsd has been submitted by Martin Roberts (martin.me.roberts@bt.com) to the OASIS ebXML Business Process TC document repository.
>
>Document Description:
>Schema with the three main proposed changes.
>
>1) Signal Content Definitions
>
>1b) Signal references in patterns
>
>2) Business Transaction Patterns explicitly defined using an extensible technique

mm1: A few brief questions and comments:

    * isAuthorizationRequired: Can you explain why we still have
      isAuthorizationRequired on the Documentation element, even though
      deprecated. Or was this an error in a previous version?
    * Namespaces: Please correct to OASIS naming rules. Thanks.
    * Business transaction patterns: Will we not also represent
      Notification and Query Response or are these specializations of
      one of the others?

3) Roles and their propogation through the BinaryCollab and Collab
Activities to maintain a sensible connection.

mm1: I should have other questions and comments as I look more closely
at this in line with other work items. Thanks, and again good work. Team
WAITING ON YOUR COMMENTS.

Thanks.
@mm1