Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Roles - an Explanation

Hima
I encourage you to attend today's call so we can discuss. I believe
Martin is still on holiday so we may not have all the information we
require; we'll do the best we can.

If you look at the scanned pictures Sally provided and those I posted in
Visio (.vsd) and in .gif, you can see some of the role bindings and
relationships we discussed in more detail in the F2F.

In addition, on the signals, if changes may be required in the schema,
let's discuss it so they can be made.

Thanks.