Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [ebBP] 4/19/2004: Updated Informal Other TC MeetingItems

Here is the *.gif.

This is incomplete and cardinality has not been addressed. There is a
lot to fix here. I still need to map the ebXML MS, BP and CC models into
this.  I am surprised that no one has done this before so I started it
for the eb SOA TC to identify overlaps, gaps and other items that need
to be addressed.

Expect more revisions ASAP.

PS - does anyone have the BP* model in *.xmi format?

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.